Wooden Gate Rim Lock
This special fixing-kit allows the installation of a Chubb B.S 3621 Deadlock to a wooden gate, providing the benefits of a high quality mortice deadlock not normally suitable for a traditional gate. The lock can be keyed alike to a variety of Chubb mortice deadlocks or sashlocks, so that one key can open your gate and front or back doors.
- Price includes fitting
- 5-lever B.S 3621 Mortice deadlock in welded rim-mounting box
- Drill and pick resistant
- Operated by Key from both sides
- Includes 2 keys (extra keys available on site)
- Black Japanned finish with zinc plated fixings
- One of our London Locksmith team will carry out this job for you anywhere in the London M25 area.
We have recently installed this lock for customers in Kew TW9 and Virginia Water GU25.
London Locksmith Service, serving London since 1982.