Yale PM444 Door Security Bolt (better known as the Chubb 8002)
The security rack bolt is an easy to use, morticed security bolt. It is a simple and inconspicuous way to improve the security of almost any door, particularly vulnerable back doors.
It complies with insurance regulations which require key operated locking bolts on the top and bottom on rear doors, and is suitable for use on most wooden doors.
Our experienced london locksmiths have recently fitted this lock in Tottenham Court Road W1 and Abbey Wood SE2.
- Morticed auxillary security bolt
- Prevents 'lifting' of sliding doors
- White or Brass finish available
- Easy to use, affordable security upgrade
- Door bolt is concealed within the door
- Operated by splined key from inside only
- Additional security, ideal for back doors
- Standard security